Joint Development Authority Board
A five-member Joint Development Authority (JDA) Board oversees efforts to clean up and redevelop the Rice Creek Commons site.
The board was created as a part of a Joint Powers Agreement between Ramsey County and Arden Hills and is made up of two county commissioners, two city council members, and a non-elected city appointee.
- Brian Holmes, city appointee (chair)
- David Grant, Arden Hills Mayor
- Brenda Holden, Arden Hills Council Member
- Rafael Ortega, Ramsey County Commissioner
- Victoria Reinhardt, Ramsey County Commissioner